North Hertfordshire College
|Salary:||£34,000 to £37,000|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||31st December 2016|
NHC may have the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You’re an ambitious leader looking to make the next step in your education leadership career in a vibrant, progressive, organisation.
- You’re looking for a role that will support and offer you stretch from the senior management team, whilst being empowered to lead.
- You’re looking for your next role in an organisation that strives for outstanding results.
North Hertfordshire College (NHC) is a further education college with over 2,000 full time students in the full range of sector areas. Everything we do at NHC is about helping students get where they want to be in life.
You will manage the day to day running of the college’s specialist Springboard off-site provision. Springboard is off-site specialist college provision with centres in both Stevenage and Watford and you will work across both centres. Young people at Springboard attend a one year full-time personalised learning programme for young people aged 16-24 who require additional support before progressing to a mainstream course or employment. Many of the students have a diagnosis or traits of high functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorder and sometimes emotional, behavioural and mental health needs.
- Basic Salary £34k-£37k ;
- Contributory Pensions Scheme;
- Participations in the Group’s performance related pay scheme (PRP).
Roles and responsibility
- Work with the Springboard course teams to ensure the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment;
- Deliver against agreed student recruitments, retention, attendance, success, value added, work experience and outcome measures;
- Lead the Springboard centres and college to deliver an overall excellent student experience, which engages, inspires and prepares students for the world of work
Share this job
South East England