University of Reading - Estates & Facilities
|Salary:||£18,940 to £23,164 per annum|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||16th December 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
We are seeking an experienced Cleaning Supervisor to join our busy Campus Services cleaning team to assist the Cleaning Manager in the organisation and delivery of cleaning services in academic areas.
Knowledge of modern cleaning routines are essential; BICSc qualifications would be an advantage. The successful candidate will posses extensive people management experience.
You will have:
- Appropriate experience of the cleaning industry and proven supervisory skills
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues as applied to the cleaning industry. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of COSHH
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to use MS Office programmes and IT literacy is a must
- Excellent customer care skills
- Motivation and team-working skills
14.30 - 20.00 Monday - Friday, 27.5 hours per week
Informal contact details
Contact role: Cleaning Services Manager
Contact name: Theresa Ell
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 8976
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by the UK Border Agency and the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
Share this job
Type / Role: