Lecturers in Human Resources
David Game College
|Salary:||£35 - 40 per hour|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||29th November 2016|
|Closes:||9th January 2017|
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected and QAA reviewed with a reputation for quality and academic excellence. We are moving in January 2017, to purpose built accommodation in Aldgate that will allow for the expansion of our facilities/resources and the growth of both the range of courses and our student numbers. We are therefore looking for part-time Tutors/Lecturers with experience of delivering Pearson BTEC HND courses.
Applicants will be expected to
- Possess a PGCE or degree level equivalent
- Have significant experience teaching BTEC level 4 and 5 Human Resources and related modules
- Have significant work experience in a human resources role
- Have excellent subject knowledge and passion for human resources, organisational behaviour and related fields
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be willing to work as part of a team to ensure all students reach their full potential.
- Be willing to participate in professional development
In addition to the teaching you will be required to include preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activity related to programmes of study. The College is a friendly environment, which offers excellent support, placing strong emphasis on continuous professional development.
Share this job
Type / Role: