Lecturer in Accounting
University of Reading - Henley Business School
|Salary:||£39,324 to £48,327|
|Placed on:||30th November 2016|
|Closes:||29th January 2017|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Henley Business School at the University of Reading, is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Accounting who will contribute to the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the area of accounting and financial management. This post is designated as teaching-intensive.
You will be part of a vibrant global institution that continuously seeks to improve upon everything we do and be recognised for being a truly international business school, the excellence of our learning experience, world-class research and thinking, our sense of community and responsibility, the strength of our networks, and the breadth and depth of our relationships with industry.
This is reflected in the subject area of accounting in which we value the balance between research and practice.
- Teach a range of modules in the broad area of accounting and financial management.
- Engage in scholarship leading to innovations in teaching.
- Participate in the teaching and assessments of the modules and support the compliance with the University’s teaching quality assurance standards and procedures.
You will have:
- A PhD (or close to completion) in accounting or a closely related area, or a professional qualification in accounting.
- Teaching experience in higher education or demonstrable evidence of teaching suitable for higher education.
- Experience of teaching professional subjects in accounting.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Informal contact details
Contact role: Head of BISA
Contact name: Prof Keiichi Nakata
Contact phone: +44 (0) 118 378 4423
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative informal contact details
Contact role: Director of Studies
Contact name:Dr Liang Han
Contact phone:+44 (0) 1491 418 871
Contact email: Liang.email@example.com
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Share this job
Type / Role: