Teaching Assistant/Development Coach
Warrington Collegiate Institute
|Salary:||£16,728 to £18,263 pro rata|
|Placed on:||1st December 2016|
|Closes:||31st December 2016|
37 hours per week (Term Time Only)
We are seeking to appoint a talented Teaching Assistant/Development Coach to join a fantastic Support Team at Future Tech Studio. We have outstanding, professional, flexible staff within our school and are looking for a highly skilled and talented individual.
Future Tech Studio School is part of the Warrington Collegiate Education Trust, which was formed in May 2013. The School has capacity for 300 students and is in the centre of an exciting multi-million pound neighbourhood regeneration initiative, the Orford Park Project, which provides sports, health and community facilities to our local community.
The success of our school is due to unparalleled team work. There are multiple sources of support to draw upon and many outstanding colleagues to support in throughout the development of your career.
Teaching/Assistant/Development Coach purpose:
- Experience of working with students with ASD or behavioural difficulties;
- A passion supporting students with SEN;
- A successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards;
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve;
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities and be able to coach students 1:1 relating to progress, attainment and career, life choices;
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the Studio including enrichment such as PE coaching;
- The ability to work with teachers and parents to ensure a collaborative approach to teaching and learning for students with SEN;
- Able to enthuse and inspire students and also be respected;
- Confidence in behaviour management;
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of students.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Shortlisting w/c 2 Jan 2017: Interviews 10 Jan 2017
Share this job
Type / Role: