UFP Tutor (Economics)
|Salary:||£30.28 - £39.68 per hour (dependent upon qualifications and experience)|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||1st December 2016|
|Closes:||1st February 2017|
Bell Cambridge is looking for a temporary subject tutor to start in January 2017 to teach Economics on our University Foundation Programme.
We require a Subject Tutor who is degree level qualified and has teaching experience at Level 3 in Economics.
Hours per week: Between 1.5 hrs pw and 4.5 hrs pw (Tuesday or Friday)
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, preparing, teaching and where appropriate designing courses and lessons
- Providing feedback on achievement, progress, and developmental needs to students
- Setting, evaluating, and marking students’ course work, homework and examinations
- Providing students with academic advice, counselling, educational guidance, and tutorial support
- Supervising students’ attendance and behaviour
- Developing materials and resources
Candidates should be degree level qualified in the relevant subject area and have experience teaching at the required level. A CELTA or equivalent qualification and experience of teaching students whose first language is not English is highly desirable.
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS Disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England