Part Time Tutor - Floristry
Westminster Adult Education Service
|Salary:||£25.13 per hour|
|Placed on:||20th March 2017|
|Closes:||31st March 2017|
Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) recently judged by Ofsted Inspection as “officially good and on our way to outstanding” and is the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest in the country. We offer a large range of diverse programmes of further education qualification courses and employer-based training as well as extensive community based provision. We have a diverse, enthusiastic student community, taught and supported by well qualified, dedicated staff. Our three main centres in Westminster are modern, easily accessible and purpose built, offering high quality teaching and learning facilities.
Part-time hourly-paid Floristry tutor required immediately, to teach Floristry subjects to groups of adults in central London from April 2017. Successful applicants will have:
- substantial experience of teaching groups of adults, including qualification courses;
- a recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably CTLLS or PGCE, or equivalent;
- a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Floristry (higher level qualification desirable);
- professional experience as a florist; and
- daytime availability on term-time Saturdays and evening availability on Tuesdays.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England