NMC Competence Assessor
Oxford Brookes University - Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
|Salary:||£30,175 to £32,958 pro rata|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||20th March 2017|
|Closes:||3rd April 2017|
This is a part time (0.8 fte) fixed term contract for 3 years in the first instance within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, based at the Joel Joffe Building, Swindon campus.
You should have:
- a Bachelor degree in a health-related subject
- current registration with the NMC
- facilitating workplace learning or equivalent
- recent experience of working in a clinical environment as a nurse
- some relevant teaching experience.
You will be:
- assessing the safe and effective application of clinical skills by nurses, at the point of entry to the register
- contributing to the development, delivery and assessment of specifically designed simulated skills assessments
- delivering the required evidence based underpinning safe and effective assessment of nursing practice.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Interview date: 27th April 2017, Oxford.
Location : Swindon - Joel Joffe Building
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England