University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by the University of Nottingham in partnership with Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
- At UNNC we have over 8,000 students and more than 7% are from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and overseas countries.
- We have over 900 members of staff, split across academic and professional services.
- Our staff and students come from about 60 countries and regions around the world.
- The University is situated in a 144 acre (584,666m²) campus in Ningbo, Zhejiang province.
- We have three faculties: Business, Science and Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- We offer 29 undergraduate courses and 18 postgraduate taught courses.
- We were awarded a licence to grant PhDs in December 2008 and have over 500 PhD students.