|Location:||Dalian - China|
£13,018.80 to £14,389.20 converted salary* per year
|Placed On:||15th November 2019|
|Expires:||15th January 2020|
Are you interested in working on one of the leading English-language collaborative undergraduate programmes in China, with creative and driven Chinese university students?
Dalian Polytechnic University (DPU) is actively recruiting English tutors to teach on their collaborative programmes in Fashion Design and Graphic Arts. DPU has an established collaboration of six years with the University of Southampton, UK (Winchester School of Art). Successful applicants would teach on the University of Southampton degree programmes and would be expected to start in February 2020.
Duties at DPU will include:
- Teaching customized EAP courses to undergraduate Fashion and Graphic Design students.
- Conducting assessment and reporting results.
- Designing and adapting course materials.
- Working with a well-established team to develop and deliver a consistent curriculum.
- Promoting use of English through extracurricular activities.
The candidate should have
- University degree (Education - or language-related degrees preferred)
- Recognised TEFL-qualification (CELTA or equivalent preferred)
- Ideally two years' teaching experience. (Preferably in third-level education)
Dalian is one of China’s most modern cities. It is a coastal city full of beaches and breathtaking landscapes located in the northeast of the country. The city is home to a vibrant ex-pat community.
Applicants should contact English Teaching Fellow, Dr. Amritesh Singh at Amritesh.Singh@soton.ac.uk with CV and a reference from recent employment
Type / Role: