(1) He/she who holds this position should undertake a high-quality task of teaching.
(2)The applicant should have been engaged in research work in the fields of French literature, francophone literature, comparative literature, linguistics and traductology with extraordinary research capabilities. He /she should have published influential academic papers on SCI, SSCI or A&HCI journals in the past 5 years.
(3) Zhejiang University Hundred Talents Program (Humanities and Social Science) includes Type A and Type B.
Type B: The applicant should be engaged in a high-level research and establish a research orientation, facilitate international academic communication and research cooperation and become an active and influential scholar in the field.
Qualifications and Requirements:
(1) Type B: The applicant should be an outstanding scholar with good academic training. Principally, He/she should hold a doctoral degree or accomplish post doctor research of renowned university or renowned discipline. He/she should have certain innovative research achievements with active thoughts and rigorous learning spirit as well as a great developing potential. He/she should be able to teach in French.
(2) The applicant should work full-time at ZJU with rigorous learning spirit, fine morality, and in good health.
(1) ZJU will provide decent compensation.
(2) ZJU will provide the position of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students. Type A talents can apply for tenured professor or tenured associate-professor directly.
(3) Those qualified may apply for purchasing one of the apartments reserved for talents.
(4) After the application approved, a research start-up fund will be provided according to the difference of disciplines.
HR office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest. Located in Hangzhou – one of China’s most picturesque cities – ZJU currently ranks among the top three on Chinese mainland and at 54 in the QS World University Rankings.
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
|Placed On:||5th February 2020|
|Expires:||29th February 2020|
Type / Role: