ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center (HIC) is a world-class and future-oriented R&D center, jointly established by Zhejiang University and Hangzhou government. HIC’s mission is to build an open and integrated international innovation hub that integrates the material sciences, information sciences, and life sciences in the Yangtze River Delta region.
To build a world-class research team, the HIC is now accepting applications for postdoctoral fellowship program.
Advanced Semiconductor Research Institute is an innovative research platform at HIC. The institute has advanced cleanroom facilities in the area of wide-bandgap semiconductor materials, device and integrated circuit fabrication, and packaging and testing. Supported by the abundant industry resources in the Yangtze River Delta region, and the R&D capabilities of Zhejiang University, the Institute aims to become a world-class innovation platform and ecosystem.
- Research Areas
- Wide-bandgap semiconductor materials (GaN, SiC, Si-based III-V, Ga2O3, Diamond, AlN, etc.)
- Wide-bandgap semiconductor devices (power devices, RF devices and integrated circuits based on SiC, GaN and other materials)
- Packaging and testing technology (IC Packaging, module integration and testing technologies related to power devices, RF devices and other devices)
- Other relevant related field
- Working environment, salary and benefits
- Competitive salary, discussed individually
- Housing benefits
- Extra funding and allowance for outstanding outputs
- If qualified, can be jointly employed as a dual-appointment faculty member in Zhejiang University
- If qualified, can be recommended as a lecturer in Zhejiang University or a Technology R&D engineer in HIC.
- Various provincial and municipal talent policies
- Strong research background, strong motivation in academic/technological career as a full-time postdoctoral.
- Have a Ph.D. degree awarded by well-known universities overseas or domestic top universities in recent three years.
- Have solid academic background in the field of wide-bandgap semiconductor materials and devices
- Have the ability to conduct research work independently as PI.
- Have one or more papers published (as the first author) in recent three years.
- Application documents
- A list of achievements and rewards proving the applicant’s academic research ability, with supporting materials.
- PhD. dissertation.