We are a fast-growing health-tech startup helping people quit addictions by facilitating access to cognitive behavioural therapy through a mobile app. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale.
We have published groundbreaking results demonstrating the effectiveness of Quit Genius in multiple peer-reviewed research studies and have helped over 100,000 people quit smoking to date. Building a strong evidence-base is a key component of our mission. We have already published 6 peer-reviewed papers and conducted the largest clinical trial for a digital smoking cessation intervention to date.
We are building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. We've raised $14.1 million of funding from Octopus Ventures, Y Combinator, Merck & Co, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.
We’re looking for an experienced researcher who can lead the research function here at Quit Genius. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the research strategy to build on our evidence base for our tobacco cessation program as well as establish the evidence base for our newly launched addiction programmes for vaping, alcohol abuse and opioid abuse. This person will be responsible for all aspects of developing and building research operations to advance the clinical evidence of our programmes.
Build and deliver a multi-year clinical research strategy to position the company to become leaders in digital therapeutics research, including the development, implementation, and management of clinical studies.
Manage and build a best-in-class research capability that provides Quit Genius a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Lead on the end-to-end management and delivery of clinical research studies for all our addiction management platforms (tobacco, vaping, opioid and alcohol).
You should apply if:
- Bachelor's Degree and ideally 5+ years of experience with a strong track record of scientific accomplishment including designing and implementing large-scale clinical trials.
- You are results-driven with a proven track record of delivery of key milestones from inception to completion.
- You are independent and a self-starter and would like to lead on an ambitious research strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and build partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to contribute at a technical level to multiple programs simultaneously.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience conducting research in behavioural medicine or the digital health space.
- Competitive salary with twice-yearly salary reviews.
- Strong opportunity for accelerated career progression. We are growing fast and our employees grow with the company.
- Generous paid holiday package (25 days plus bank holidays)
- An awesome company culture with a healthy work-life balance. Monthly team activities and company lunches.
- Pensions scheme.
- Flexible working hours based on what you prefer: early starts, late finishes or work from home days.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the business as a whole.
- An office in Central London (Chancery Lane) with plenty of free snacks
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please