ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center (HIC) is a world-class and future-oriented R&D center, jointly established by Zhejiang University and Hangzhou government. HIC’s mission is to build an open and integrated international innovation hub that integrates material sciences, information sciences, and life sciences in the Yangtze River Delta region, promote the disruptive technological revolution of multi-discipline at the micro-nano scale, and lead the high-level manufacturing and industrial development in the future. To build a world-class research team, the HIC has launched a new recruitment program named "Young Talents Plan” in “X+AI”, and welcome outstanding young talents to join us.
The program is supported by Biological and Molecular Intelligent Manufacturing Institute, an innovative research platform at HIC. This platform is committed to the scientific research methods with data-driven fourth-paradigm, exploring the cross-application of big data and artificial intelligence methods in bio-intelligence, molecular and material synthesis, life health, and other fields; the Institute aims to become a world-class innovation platform and ecosystem.
The construction of the platform is jointly built by multiple schools or departments of Zhejiang University including the School of Chemical Engineering and Biological Engineering, School of Computer Science and Technology, the Institute of Life Sciences, the School of Medicine, the School of Life Sciences, the School of Pharmacy, and the School of Agriculture. The " X+AI " program is led by experts from the School of Computer Science and Technology of Zhejiang University.
2. Research Areas
Applicants with the following research skills and experience will be considered in priority.
1) Machine learning technology: Deep learning, meta-learning, adversarial learning, reinforcement learning, etc.
2) Natural language processing and knowledge graph technology: Mining and analysis of scientific literature, large-scale text pre-training, construction of domain knowledge graph, graph database, graph neural network, etc.
3) Cloud computing and technology to processing massive data: Big data storage, high-throughput data processing, graph computing, cloud service computing.
4) Integration of biotechnology and information technology (BTIT).
5) Integration of chemical technology and information technology (CTIT).
1) Strong research background, strong motivation in academic/technological career;
2) Ph.D. degree awarded by a well-known university or research institute;
3) Solid academic background and research experience in the field of chemical engineering, chemistry, material science, and computer science;
4) Ability to conduct research work independently as PI;
5) Letters of recommendation. Applicants recommended by academicians or internationally renowned experts will be considered in priority.
4. Offer packages
1) Competitive salary, discussed individually;
2) Housing benefits;
3) Besides the funding support from the central and local government, the institute will additionally provide start-up research funding with a minimum of 3-5 million RMB for 3 years (renewable with good performance);
4) About 150 m2 office and lab space;
5) Various provincial and municipal talent policies;
6) If qualified, the applicants can be recommended to be employed by Zhejiang University.
Contact: Ms. Yang
Address: ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center, Zhejiang University, No. 733, Jianshe Third Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province China
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
|Placed On:||11th September 2020|
|Expires:||11th November 2020|
Type / Role: