Why Study at GSKS?
As an educational institute established and funded by the Korean government with the aim of promoting Korean studies, we provide international students with excellent educational and living environments as follows:
Currently, approximately 250 students including about 120 international students from 33 countries are enrolled in our Master’s or doctoral degree program in the fields of humanities and social sciences pertinent to Korea.
Applications are sought twice a year. Application for 2022 spring semester will be open on 24 September and close on 8 October 2021. Applications for 2022 fall semester will be sought in March 2022.
How to Apply
To apply, visit here and complete the online application form. A soft copy or a scanned copy of the following documents should be uploaded on the application website:
In addition, a letter of recommendation should be sent by email.
- If applicants do not submit a valid TOPIK score certificate, GSKS Korean language teachers conduct a phone interview to test their Korean language proficiency.
- Applicants for Korean Culture and Society major are not applicable.
- Document screening is held for applicants who meet all the application requirement.
- Overall evaluation of applicants' research plan, academic ability, language proficiency, and academic background (shown in personal statement and a recommendation letter) takes place.
- A video interview is held to those who have passed the 2nd process.
If you have any queries about the program or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or +82-31-730-8183.
TYPE / ROLE
Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree Program
Seongnam City - South Korea
Perched on the side of Cheonggye Mountain, 30km south of the center of Seoul, the campus provides a fantastic setting for the academic pursuits of students with its peaceful atmospheres and natural environments. Also, students can reach dynamic youth culture of Gangnam area within 30 minutes by bus as well as artistic and historic heritage of Seoul city center within an hour.
FIND OUT MORE VIA THE APPLY BUTTON
|Location:||Seongnam-si - South Korea|
|Funding for:||UK Students, EU Students, International Students|
|Funding amount:||Full tuition waiver and monthly stipend|
|Placed On:||12th October 2021|
|Expires:||15th December 2021|
Type / Role: