Location: London (Liverpool St.)
Supporting students through excellent service and delivery
An integral member of our client-focused set-up, this role is created for individuals who revel in delivering excellent service – with the dedicated skills and passion for supporting across all kinds of exciting and essential projects. You will work to ensure that the ICAS courses are delivered successfully by coordinating operational elements of ICAS programmes to support students through excellent service and delivery. The overall objective of these activities is retention of our clients and revenue growth through excellent service.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the day to day running of ICAS courses with the assistance of the ICAS team.
- Acting as the point of contact for all national courses and students for ICAS courses across the country.
- Liaising with key clients and the Institute for Reporting, Absenteeism, Materials and Enrolments etc.
- Assisting in the scheduling of ICAS courses ensuring tutors and rooms are timetabled.
- Assisting in the preparation of invoicing.
- Collating regional mock exam results and exceptional feedback information for key clients.
- Producing an analysis of the real exam results upon release.
- Attending joint venture meetings / client meetings as and when required.
- Following up on operational issues.
- Liaising with venue facilities teams.
- Providing regular support / back up to colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- Training new members of staff to the highest possible standard. Delivering essential role in managing client administration and service support to agreed KPIs
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
BPP offers a range of attractive benefits including:
- 25 days holidays (Rising to 30 days after 5 years)
- Group Personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Offering a work-life balance with Hybrid office/home working
- Training and Development opportunities
Find out more about our benefits here
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience of client account management.
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students, clients, tutors, and faculty staff
- Ability to effectively manage clients and managing the relationship, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed.
- Excellent organisational, time management and data entry skills.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to communicate student performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective and timely manner to clients.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS windows operating system, including excel and word.
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
- Knowledge of the BPP product range is desirable
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit and disclosure check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please