We are recruiting for a Project Manager (Trusted Research Environment) within our Health Informatics Centre. Full Time, Fixed Term (24 Months).
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to lead delivery of a major TRE demonstrator project we are focused on and coordinate our wider HIC TRE projects with major impacts in research and healthcare.
This is an important leadership role within HIC for the provision of our Trusted Research Environment (TRE), our cloud based ‘Safe Haven’ and in particular the implementation of key strategic projects for HIC.
Based in Ninewells Hospital, one of Europe’s largest teaching hospitals, the School of Medicine provides outstanding medical education and training supported by world class research facilities.
This post is advertised subject to funding approval, anticipated start date as soon as possible.
Your priorities will include:
- Work with our HIC Infrastructure, data and business support team to help coordinate our expanding TRE services for research.
- Ensure that all HIC TRE projects are defined, coordinated and maintained to support researchers effectively through scoping, implementation, operation including the appropriate security, communication, financial pricing/monitoring, training and support for HIC TRE clients.
- Manage overall delivery of the international demonstrator project and provide coordination to the delivery of our other TRE projects as a single point of contact.
- Matrix coordination and communication with internal teams and external clients requiring the effective management of the work and deliverables of experts with backgrounds in software, data science, health, public services and industry.
- Liaise with the HIC Senior Management Team and Operations Group team leads internally and external stakeholders at meetings and events, to drive progress forward and remove impediments.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience of project management and delivery of complex IT projects engaging both external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience of the full life cycle of projects.
- Experience of preparing technical proposals, reports and processes.
- Experience of managing budgets and financial reporting.
- A strong and sustained period of experience in project management of IT solutions.
- Exceptionally strong communicational and relational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical staff and senior management.
- A team player with the ability to work using own initiative, deliver outputs within agreed timeframes and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and a comfort in liaising with external clients and customers in a business development sense.
For further information about this position please contact Richard Walls at email@example.com. To find out more about HIC please visit https://www.dundee.ac.uk/hic/.
At the University we benefit from having access to a range of personal and professional development courses and training opportunities. We enjoy 39 days annual leave per year, and are supported by a range of Work Life Balance policies, staff support networks for BME, Disabled and LGBT staff, membership of Athena SWAN, the ECU Race Charter and Stonewall as well as a full range of disability services which all create an enjoyable and inclusive place to work. It is the diversity of our staff and students that make the University of Dundee an enjoyable place to work.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please