|Salary:||£43,000 to £55,000|
|Placed On:||21st June 2022|
|Closes:||6th July 2022|
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement.
We do this by summarising the best available evidence in plain language for busy, time-poor teachers and senior leaders, generating new evidence of what works, and what doesn’t work, to improve teaching and learning. We support teachers and senior leaders across the country to use this evidence to achieve the maximum possible benefit for children and young people.
We are now looking for a Senior Evaluation Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
- Salary of £43,000 - £55,000 DOE per annum
- 27 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) and 2 Christmas closure days
- Pension scheme matched with 5% employer contributions
- Flexible start and end working times
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay
- Confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme
This is the ideal opportunity for a high-calibre individual with experience of quantitative evaluation projects in education, health or another related field to utilise their skill set within a dedicated team.
Your exceptional level of experience will be integral to the leadership of our Evaluation Team, ensuring that our projects are as high-quality and cost-effective as possible.
So, if you want to help us support teachers and senior leaders to raise the attainment of children and close the disadvantage gap in the education sector, then apply today!
As a Senior Evaluation Manager, you will aid in leading an expert team responsible for commissioning high-quality, cost-effective evaluations of EEF-funded projects.
Supporting the Head of Evaluation, you will co-ordinate and develop the Evaluation Team and its work, as well as contributing to strategic thinking and leading on large collaborative initiatives.
You will also work closely with grantees, other members of the EEF and the EEF’s panel of evaluators to understand the practical issues involved in delivering evaluations and finding solutions to issues that arise.
Additionally, you will manage a portfolio of evaluations which will involve conducting technical reviews of trial protocols, statistical analysis plans and trial reports as well as managing evaluation contracts and budgets.
To be considered as a Senior Evaluation Manager, you will need:
- Experience delivering or commissioning quantitative evaluation projects in education, health or another related field
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that require effective collaboration
- Experience managing staff on specific research projects
- Experience working in a busy environment and managing multiple demands
- An understanding of the technical aspects of evaluation methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- A degree in an education, economics, policy, statistics, data science, sciences or health-related subject
Applications close: 6th July 2022 (23:59)
All EEF staff are subject to a check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The level of check which will apply shall be an “Enhanced” level check.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as we regret that we are unable to sponsor visas.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Type / Role: