|Salary:||£2,716 gross per month.|
|Placed On:||9th January 2023|
|Closes:||6th February 2023|
The DAAD London office is seeking a Programme and Marketing Officer
The DAAD is the world’s largest funding organisation for the international exchange of students and researchers. It is a registered association and its members are German higher education institutions and student bodies. The London Office is responsible for fostering academic exchange and cooperation with individuals and institutions in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
• Promoting DAAD funding programmes as well as the marketing campaigns “Study and Research in Germany” including attending student fairs, information seminars, virtual fairs, webinars, etc.
• Coordinating and administrating various DAAD scholarship programmes for the UK and Ireland
• Assist in organising seminars and meetings for German DAAD-scholars in the UK and Ireland
• Responsibility for the DAAD London office social media (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook) including the development of a new editorial content-strategy
• Commissioning marketing services e. g. advertising (print and digital) for German Higher Education Institutions
• Answering general inquiries and advising British students on DAAD funding programmes and studying and carrying out research in Germany
• Liaison with UK Universities´ global engagement offices
• Team player, good organiser, able to work under pressure
• Outgoing personality
• Very good German (at least B2 level spoken and written), English mother tongue or C2 level
• MS Office skills / openness to acquire further IT skills related to DAAD’s SAP-based programmes
• A very good knowledge of the UK and German Higher Education sector
• At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a 3-4 year’s office experience, preferable Master’s degree and a 1-2 year´s office experience
• Entitled to live and work in UK
The contract is based on UK employment law. Normal working time will be 40 hours a week. The salary will be £ 2,716 gross per month. There is a six-month probationary period. The salary will be taxable in Germany unless you are a UK citizen and do not also hold German citizenship.
Please email your application (CV in German and English with a covering letter in German and English) by 6. February 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type / Role: