We are looking for a Head of Regulatory Analysis & Reporting to join us in leading ULaw in the delivery of all regulatory reporting. The role can be undertaken remotely within the UK with the requirement for some travel to campuses and external organisations as needed.
As our Head of Regulatory Analysis & Reporting you will manage a small team within our Academic Registry.
Regulatory Reporting & Analysis
- Lead on the production of data returns to ensure data is compiled and submitted in line with the requirements of external regulators, to include: the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), the Office for Students, the Solicitors Regulation Authority, the Bar Standards Board and others
- To work closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure that the University is aware of and understands sector data requirements and implications. Work collegiately to ensure a joined-up approach to data understanding and use
- To monitor and contribute towards the development of ULaw’s processes and systems for recording and reporting on data in order to ensure effectiveness and compliance with regulatory requirements
- To ensure the provision of detailed analysis and evaluation of statistical information for both internal and external stakeholders.
Client Service & Business Delivery
- Identify problems and collaborate with others to propose solutions and report on regulatory data reporting as required to the Board.
- Identify systems process improvements and work with colleagues to deliver the University’s automation priorities.
- Understand the University’s portfolio of programmes, and their statistical and reporting requirements and work to raise the profile of the University within the wider HE sector.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience of HESA and other regulatory reporting within the Higher Education sector
- Descriptive and analytical data analysis skills
- Understanding of complex regulations and the ability to interpret difficult cases and provide consistent advice
- The ability to construct and monitor the annual schedules of activities
- A commitment to team-working and supervision of a small team.
If you are experienced within regulatory data, analysis and reporting or have worked as a Data Manager within a similar role please contact our Talent team for further details by emailing Julia.email@example.com
On top of a competitive salary of up to £55,000, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes:
- Private Medical Scheme and Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and Qualifications (including Course Sponsorship/Fee Discount)
- Season Ticket Loans and Student Discounts
Diversity, Inclusion and Flexible Working:
We are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of our diverse student population, striving to increase the representation of age, disability, gender identity and expression, religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background of our employees.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may require support with the recruitment process - please contact the ULaw Talent Acquisition Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.