|Salary:||£24.71 to £26.78 per hour|
|Placed On:||3rd February 2023|
|Closes:||23rd May 2023|
Do you have a passion and background in delivering high quality Employability qualifications and support within 16+ adult provision? We are looking to recruit high quality Employability Lecturers/tutors to support our Academies Creative, Digital, Hospitality and Green.
Successful candidates will be able to adapt lessons and support to best match the sectors and have Innovative ways to ensure students are ready for the world of work within their chosen sector.
Capital City College Training (CCCT) is part of Capital City College Group, the largest further education provider in London.
CCCT ’s aim is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool. Our goal is to be London’s trusted provider of exceptional apprentices. We deliver high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our courses are designed with real jobs in mind and our colleges are constantly updating their course portfolio to reflect the latest market intelligence, employer, and student demand.
We’re recruiting for a team of hourly paid tutors to support the Academies and deliver high quality adaptable employability training and support.
In this role, you will:
• Provide a structured and appropriate training and development program for employability for students attached to the ESF Academies Digital, Creative, Green and Hospitality.
• Create and develop Innovative lesson plans and resources that are relevant to the Academies including accredited and non-accredited learning helping students progress into the industries.
• Plan and deliver induction and industry-relevant skills, knowledge and behavior training, development sessions and employability both face to face and online; conduct learner observations, plan assessments, and collate evidence of learning.
• Ensure performance is updated on learners and progress reviews with line managers, Students and Job and Careers Advisors so next steps can be planned.
• Provide feedback to the learner on progress against knowledge, skills, and behavior’s relevant to the standard and relevant qualifications.
• Deliver both classroom and blended learning programmes.
You will be/need:
• Hold a current Teaching qualification min PTTLS L4
• Hold min L2 of equivalent qualification in Maths and English
• Have a background in delivering Employability courses up to L2
• Good communications skills, ability to use spreadsheets and office software.
• An understanding of GDPR.
• Be willing to comply with our DBS checking process.
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays. Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences.
Capital City College Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please click here to view the job description.
Interview Date: Ongoing
Type / Role: