|Salary:||£13,886 to £14,968 (£23,144 to £24,948 FTE)|
|Placed On:||3rd February 2023|
|Closes:||20th February 2023|
We are looking for a talented and proactive individual to become a vital member of the University’s Technical team. This post sits within the Fabric Lab specialising essentially in Digital Design Practices with knowledge of Textile & Interior Design.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of AutoCad within the Interior Design industry with the addition of Adobe Creative Suite and have some experience of teaching and/or demonstrating in an educational context. The candidate must have sound digital and visualisation skills and be confident supporting students when they come up against problems in the software. You will be required to keep your knowledge up to date, liaising with staff to ensure that right skills are being delivered in order to support the students’ wider studies.
● In depth knowledge of AutoCAD and knowledge of use within the Interior Design industry.
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
● Knowledge of a 3D drawing package like SketchUp.
● Strong visualisation skills.
● Good communicator & team player.
● Organised and able to multitask.
● Knowledge of scale/perspective drawing.
● Knowledge of Textiles & Interior Design
● Experience in digital photography
Arts University Plymouth does not accept CVs in place of application forms.
Closing Date: Monday 20 February 2023 (9am)
It is anticipated that the interviews will take place w/c 27 February 2023
Arts University Plymouth has a strong commitment to the safeguarding & welfare of young people & vulnerable adults. A satisfactory DBS disclosure at Enhanced Level will be required from successful candidates as a condition of appointment.
We celebrate equality, diversity and difference, and welcome candidates from all communities
Type / Role: