|Salary:||£44,000 pro rata if applicable|
|Placed On:||29th March 2023|
|Closes:||21st April 2023|
Local Trust was established in 2012 to deliver Big Local, a National Lottery Community Fund programme which committed £1million each to 150 areas across England. We believe there is a need to put more power, resources, and decision making into the hands of communities. We do this by trusting local people.
The Big Local programme demonstrates the value of long term, unconditional, resident-led funding through supporting local communities make their areas better places to live. We commit our funds at the outset, and then support local residents to develop their own plans to spend the funding in ways that they collectively agree will improve their local area and lives of those living there. We draw on the learning from our work to promote a wider transformation in the way policy makers, funders and others engage with communities and place.
We are now looking for a Senior Researcher / Quantitative Analyst to join our Research Team on a permanent, full-time basis. We are also open to part-time working, with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Salary of £44,000 per annum (pro rata for part time)
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata), plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- Two days off per annum for volunteering
As a Senior Researcher / Quantitative Analyst, you will lead the design, development and delivery of our quantitative data collection.
Delivering our longitudinal research projects, you’ll manage quantitative contracts and lead the analysis and presentation of quantitative data to a wide range of audiences.
You’ll build and maintain relationships with economists, statisticians and academics across academic institutions, government departments and the private sector. You’ll pursue mutual interests in community empowerment, identifying ways in which quantitative data can be utilised to measure community-led change.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage the delivery of research and learning from outsourced providers
- Support a cohesive and comprehensive approach to identifying and disseminating the learning
- Ensure the use of valid and robust qualitative and quantitative methods
- Produce high quality, user-friendly and accessible outputs
- Ensure learning is proactively shared
To be considered as a Senior Researcher / Quantitative Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of designing and delivering rigorous research and evaluation, using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience of building relationships with academics and/or other analysts
- Experience of using SPSS and other software packages for research, evaluation and data management
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to break down complex issues clearly and accessibly
- IT proficiency
- A degree, or equivalent
The closing date for this role is the 21st April 2023.
So, if you want to make a positive impact in this rewarding and engaging role as a Senior Researcher / Quantitative Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Type / Role: