|Salary:||£10.90 per hour|
|Placed On:||20th November 2023|
|Closes:||24th November 2023|
Hours: 12.5 hours per week (6.00am - 8.30am Monday - Friday) (Pay Award pending)
As a member of the Estates department, you will provide cleaning services to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for all building users.
This will include carrying out the following cleaning duties;
- General dusting of furniture and fittings
- Cleaning of sanitary fittings
- Damp and wet mopping
- Vacuuming carpets
- Cleaning carpets with an electrical carpet cleaner
- Polishing and scrubbing floors using electrical scrubbing machines
- Cleaning internal glass
We are looking for someone with previous cleaning experience and training in C.O.S.H.H. and Health and Safety, or a willingness to undertake this training.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave pro rata + bank holidays + 5 Group closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Good Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 24 November 2023
Interview date: 1 December 2023
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
Type / Role: