University of Kent - School of Psychology
|Salary:||£32,958 to £38,183 per annum.|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||30th October 2016|
Are you an experienced Researcher, with an interest in the psychology of leadership, social identity and group processes?
The School of Psychology is seeking a Research Associate to work under the direction of Professor Georgina Randsley de Moura, this appointment will be made for a fixed term period of 1 year.
As Research Associate you will:
- proactively engage with the School's research programmes under the direction and guidance of Dr Randsley de Moura and colleagues;
- produce and contribute to manuscripts of world-leading and internationally excellent quality for submission to peer-reviewed academic journals and to funding bodies;
- develop, together with Dr Georgina Randsley de Moura, research objectives and proposals for funded research.
As Post-Doctoral Research Associate you will have:
- a PhD in social or organisational psychology or a closely related discipline;
- successful completion of internationally excellent research including publication(s) in peer-reviewed academic journals;
- experience in national and international collaborative research.
School of Psychology
The School of Psychology at the University of Kent is consistently rated in the top 20 of UK course providers. Based upon factors such as entry standards, student satisfaction, research assessment and graduate prospects, psychology at Kent ranked 13th in the 2015 Complete University Guide, 14th in the 2015 Guardian University Guide, and 19th in the 2015 Sunday Times/Times Good University Guide.
Our research has four key themes: social psychology, cognitive/ cognitive neuroscience, forensic psychology and developmental psychology.
Interviews are to be held on 17 November 2016.
Please press the apply button below to go to the university's website where you can view the full job description and also to apply for this post. If you require further information regarding the application process please contact Caren Ward on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - applications must be made via the University’s online application system. You will be required to fill in the main details section of the application form as well as upload your CV and a summary document. Your summary should provide clear evidence and examples demonstrating where you meet the essential criteria for the post. We recommend a maximum of 4 x A4 sides for this document.
CVs or details sent directly to the department or via email cannot be considered.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England