Business Development Manager
University of Chichester - Professional Services
|Salary:||£34,956 to £38,184|
|Placed on:||16th November 2016|
|Closes:||18th December 2016|
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join the Employer Engagement team. You will take a pro-active lead in working with a diverse range of businesses and external stakeholders to help achieve University-wide KPIs and drive innovation and enterprise development and employer engagement opportunities with business organisations and key regional and national funders.
Primarily supporting the Departments of Creative & Digital Technologies and Engineering & Applied Design, you will be responsible for driving business engagement through a range of opportunities. These will include, but are not limited to, graduate recruitment, internships, degree apprenticeships, sponsorship, and income generation through research, consultancy and continuing professional development (CPD) activity.
- be educated to degree level or demonstrate an equivalent level of experience;
- have a strong track record of identifying opportunities and generating income;
- have the ability to build and manage strong working relationships with clients, partners and colleagues;
- be experienced in working to deadlines under pressure and managing a complex workload;
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills;
- have experience of successful bid and proposal writing and preparation.
Informal enquiries are welcomed by Sandra Coley, Head of Employer Engagement on 01243 812133 or email S.Coley@chi.ac.uk.
- Closing Date: 18 December 2016
- Interview Date: 10 January 2017
For full details of the post, please click the 'apply' link below to visit our website.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England