CYP IAPT Project Manager
University of Reading - School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
|Salary:||£40,090 to £58,813 pro rata|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||25th November 2016|
|Closes:||2nd January 2017|
|★ View Employer Profile|
An exciting opportunity to support the Child and Young Person Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (CYP IAPT) NHS partnerships in the effective delivery of programme and to implement and evaluate a programme of service transformation.
The main purpose of the post is to co-ordinate the Reading CYP IAPT Collaboration. The post holder will provide an initial point of contact for enquiries, ensure delivery of work packages, escalate issues where relevant and report regularly to the Collaborative leads in the NHS partnerships, the University, and the Collaborative Project Board as appropriate.
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in working with all organisational levels and with clinicians and managers from a range of backgrounds with a variety of experience.
- Graduate 2:1 Honours or above in a relevant subject (e.g. psychology)
- Understanding of children and young people mental health problems.
- A relevant core professional qualification (e.g. D.Clin, registered mental nurse)
The post is fixed term for 1 year.
Informal contact details
Contact role: Director of Training
Contact name: Pam Myles
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 6668
Contact email: email@example.com
Alternative informal contact details
Contact role: Director of the Charlie Waller Institute
Contact name: Professor Shirley Reynolds
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 378 8525
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Share this job
Type / Role: