|Salary:||Up to £50,000|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed On:||22nd August 2019|
|Closes:||18th September 2019|
(Would consider full or part time)
Be a guiding light for bright talent
We’re changing the future of the business world. By connecting bright talent with the best opportunities, we’re not just sharing our knowledge: we’re taking it global. Our Career Leads help people discover who they really are, so they can manage their careers with confidence. Now we are looking for another careers expert to join our team.
Working at the heart of our Career Centre, you will ensure that our leadership programme students can meet their career development needs. You will bring your insights of senior level careers (either through your own executive career or through working within senior level recruitment). From coaching and guiding them in one-to-one sessions to holding workshops and business-wide discussions, you will work with students to understand their career goals. Then, using your in-depth experience, and your network, you will develop a careers curriculum that helps them achieve their aspirations.
Overall, your role will include (amongst other responsibilities):
• Defining the strategy for the Executive MBA careers programme
• Establishing objectives and operational plans that support the career goals for students.
• Design and deliver a careers programme that meets those needs .
• Ensuring our curriculum is curated and packaged to provide maximum impact in the marketplace.
• Developing and maintaining one-to-one student relationships.
• Using your knowledge of the market and professional networks to connect students with career opportunities.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will take our expertise to new horizons, making sure that our talent has the know-how and networks they need to move forward
Who we are looking for
• The ability to coach students at various levels.
• A background in training, learning and development with knowledge of digital learning.
• An understanding of learning design principles.
• Experience in the recruitment market for experienced hires.
• An understanding of career management.
• A demonstrable network of contacts.
• Digital learning experience .
• Higher education experience preferable, but not necessary.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Type / Role: