|Salary:||£27,116 to £30,497 per annum|
|Placed On:||11th January 2022|
|Closes:||25th January 2022|
Swansea Campus (Hybrid working with travel to other locations as necessary)
£27,116 - £30,497 per annum
- ABOUT US -
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) is an employment-focused university, dedicated to ensuring students from diverse backgrounds develop the academic knowledge and practical skills to thrive.
We offer innovative teaching, state-of-the-art equipment and superb support across a wide range of learning locations and courses.
Recognised for our friendliness, UWTSD ranked 1st in the UK for Courses and Lecturers in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2020.
We are now looking for a Senior International Admissions and Immigration Services Officer to join the Wales Global Academy based at our Swansea campus on a full-time, permanent basis.
- THE ROLE -
As a Senior International Admissions and Immigration Services Officer, you will manage a caseload of international students who have applied for a university place.
Specifically, you will manage all cases from an admission and immigration perspective, incorporating the admission, enrolment, visa and record management of international students.
Developing in-depth knowledge of our international admissions policies and UKVI student route requirements, you will handle admissions and immigration matters and checks throughout the student journey.
Additionally, you will offer Visa advice to all International Students and ensure we remain compliant with Home Office immigration laws and statutory requirements.
- ABOUT YOU -
To be considered as a Senior International Admissions and Immigration Services Officer, you will need:
- Experience of dealing with international applicants
- Knowledge of HE International admissions procedures
- Previous experience in providing high-quality administrative support
- Knowledge of relevant immigration regulations
- Excellent customer service skills in a high paced, high application volume environment
- Previous experience of customer care
- Previous experience of accurate data entry
- Experience in using MS Office and IT systems
- BENEFITS -
- Annual leave entitlement is 28 days’ annual leave per year, plus 8 bank holidays and 4 University closure days
Our employees get access to a great pay and benefits package in recognition of their valued contribution including:
- Good pay and conditions; as an accredited living wage employer, we offer competitive pay
- Pension scheme membership from USS to provide benefits for you and your family
- Family-friendly policies that provide for flexible working, including additional paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career and development opportunities, including support to gain further qualifications
- Support for mental health and wellbeing, including occupational health and counselling support services
- Staff discounts on a range of products and services
- Travel schemes, including the cycle to work scheme
Other organisations may call this role International Admissions Officer, Immigration Officer, International Student Support Officer, International Partnerships Officer, Senior Admissions Officer, International Engagement Officer, or International Officer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior International Admissions and Immigration Services Officer, please apply via the button shown.
Please note, this application process does not include the option to submit a CV. Therefore, your application will be assessed based on your answers to the application questions only and, in particular, your Supporting Statement.
Closing date: 25th January 2022, 11:59pm
Type / Role: