Relationship Manager - Alumni and Corporate
University of the West of England, Bristol - Faculty of Business & Law
|Salary:||£32,004 to £38,183|
|Placed on:||3rd October 2016|
|Closes:||31st October 2016|
Campus/location: Frenchay campus
We are seeking to appoint someone to lead the Alumni and corporate relations function within FBL, by developing links with businesses, raising FBL’s profile with external audiences and developing a community of engaged FBL graduates. You will contribute to UWE’s Alumni engagement strategies and assist towards the enablement of key areas of the faculty’s strategic plan.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A first degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a related discipline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- A CPD qualification.
- Experience of working in a communications/journalism or a PR/marketing environment.
- Experience of event management or alumni / membership relations.
- Able to recognise opportunities and develop ideas to support the strategic aims of the business.
- Experience of project management.
- Can meet high quality standards with a habit of checking own and others’ work for accuracy and presentation.
- Proven copywriting or web editing skills.
The successful candidate will work in an environment where talent and career aspirations are nurtured and supported to be achieved.
In addition to progressive pay rates, UWE Bristol offers a wide range of staff benefits including a generous holiday allowance of 27 days in addition to 12.5 bank holiday/closure days per year, flexible working, excellent pension schemes, an option to participate in the cycle to work scheme, family friendly policies including an onsite nursery at our Frenchay Campus with an option to purchase childcare vouchers.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England