Information Point Assistant
University of the West of England, Bristol - Student Services
|Salary:||£17,898 to £21,220 per annum|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||18th October 2016|
|Closes:||31st October 2016|
Fixed term period (yrs/mths): 1 Year or earlier return of the post holder
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to our team to provide a friendly and efficient receptionist service to both students and visitors to our Glenside campus and provide back office administrative support to this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- General education, to GCSE grade D-G, life skills certificate, or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Had some administrative experience in an office environment.
- Some experience of taking meeting notes.
- Basic IT skills, with experience of email, MS Office Word and basic Excel, PowerPoint and data base system(s) and manipulating data.
- Be able to take responsibility for your own work and achieve the objectives of the role.
- Demonstrate respect for others, fairness, equality, tolerance and openness.
- Be able to manage own workload and priorities effectively and efficiently.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England