Business Relationship Coordinator
University of Reading - Business Incubation and Knowledge Transfer
|Salary:||£23,879 to £28,454 per annum.|
|Placed on:||30th November 2016|
|Closes:||18th December 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Knowledge Transfer Centre (KTC)
The KTC is an established and successful team embarking on a period of growth resulting in this new role of Business Relationship Coordinator. Our focus is to add value to key business collaborations and relationships at the University of Reading. We provide exceptional support to our academic and external partners and are proud of our ability and achievement to develop and maintain excellent relationships. Recently we launched our new Front Door initiative so that potential partners can more easily and simply engage with the University. The newly created Business Development Coordinator role will support these growing activities by raising Front Door awareness, managing initial enquiries and providing outstanding levels of service to existing and potential partners.
Candidates should be comfortable to engage with people at all levels and enjoy the challenge of finding a creative approach to develop new relationships. The role will offer significant scope to directly influence the development of this new position, whilst working within a professional and highly motivated team.
Keys Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact and manage all Front Door enquiries.
- Support the Business Relationship team in managing and delivering projects.
- Creatively raise awareness of our offering to businesses and Front Door.
- Manage a portfolio of early stage relationships
- Manage business research activities.
- Maintain records, databases and management systems.
- Creatively raise awareness of our activities, achievements and the Front Door using a variety of approaches, including social media and regular website updates.
- Proactively identify and produce good news stories.
- Act as key liaison point with the UoR Marketing, Communications and Engagement Team.
- Support delivery of business and academic events.
Informal Contact Details
Contact role: Recruitment & Relationship Manager
Contact name: Frances Young
Contact phone: 0118 378 6142
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Informal Contact Details
Contact role: Business Relationship Manager
Contact name: Owen Lloyd
Contact phone: 0118 378 5380
Contact email: email@example.com
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by the UK Border Agency and the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
Share this job
Type / Role: