Since 2010, Vertigo Ventures (VV) has been working with leading research organisations globally to help them best identify, capture and report the impact of their work. VV provides a range of services, such as impact training workshops, consultancy services, and, its unique, proprietary software VV-Impact Tracker.
The VV-Impact Tracker software was launched in 2014 to help researchers and institutions identify, store, validate, and organise impact information and evidence from projects across a range of disciplines. Through our innovative software we have been able to create a fast-growing technology company which has expanded exponentially in the last few years, both in the UK and abroad. Our training and consultancy services continue to build on our solid foundations as impact experts and support institutions to understand how best to measure impact, and, identify and showcase their achievements to date.
At VV, we are a small but ambitious team working in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Our offices in the UK are based in Kings Cross, London, but, we encourage flexible working too. We aim to foster an open environment where collaboration and good ideas are encouraged and embraced.
With the rapid growth of the business, and in order to ensure further growth and success, we are looking to welcome a new full-time member to our dynamic team here in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com stating why you think you are the right fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new client universities (for our market leading VV-Impact Tracker software)
- Support client engagement with VV-Impact Tracker (e.g. by gathering feedback and developing engagement plans etc.)
- Communicate with institutional representatives and/or senior management to support client universities with proposed engagement plans etc.
- Be able to respond to user queries about the VV-Impact Tracker software
- Perform product demonstrations for VV-Impact Tracker with client universities
- Coordinate and collaborate with other roles/teams within the company to most effectively support clients
- Manage evolving client expectations and identify opportunities for adding further value to them (e.g. specific training needs, or, suggestions for additional functionalities for VV-Impact Tracker for the development team)
- Regularly track and analyse users’ usage and customer satisfaction for Impact Tracker
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and renewals
- Organise and manage client’s and potential client’s contact lists, analyse website/social media visits and training/webinar attendees etc. and identify new leads for the sales and training teams
- Use analytics and client feedback to provide insights for developing the product roadmap
- Organise and manage events (e.g. Steering Group meetings) for client universities
- Co-ordination support for international accounts (Eg. Australia, Hong Kong, USA etc.)
- Perform sales pitches for VV-Impact tracker
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Sales account management experience
- Previous multi-stakeholder management experience
- Previous sector experience – University &/or Research
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate at all levels (internally and externally)
- Willingness to travel to build client relationships
- Disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Proactive and independent (at times remote) working required
- Enthusiastic to engage with new technology platforms
- Secretarial skills (for Client Steering Group meetings etc.)
- Excellent Excel skills (eg. pivot tables)
- Impact experience/background
- Willingness to be flexible with time zones