ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center (HIC) is a world-class and future-oriented R&D center, jointly established by Zhejiang University and Hangzhou government. HIC’s mission is to build an open and integrated international innovation hub that integrates material sciences, information sciences, and life sciences in the Yangtze River Delta region, promote the disruptive technological revolution of multi-discipline at the micro-nano scale, and lead the high-level manufacturing and industrial development in the future. To build a world-class research team, the HIC is now inviting applications for a postdoctoral fellowship program in “X+AI”, and welcome outstanding young talents to join us.
The program is supported by Biological and Molecular Intelligent Manufacturing Institute, an innovative research platform at HIC. This platform is committed to the scientific research methods with data-driven fourth-paradigm, exploring the cross-application of big data and artificial intelligence methods in bio-intelligence, molecular and material synthesis, life health, and other fields; the Institute aims to become a world-class innovation platform and ecosystem.
The construction of the platform is jointly built by multiple schools or departments of Zhejiang University including the School of Chemical Engineering and Biological Engineering, School of Computer Science and Technology, the Institute of Life Sciences, the School of Pharmacy, and the School of Agriculture. The “X+AI” program is led by experts from the School of Computer Science and Technology of Zhejiang University.
Applicants with the following research skills and experience will be considered in priority.
1) Machine learning technology:
Deep learning, meta-learning, adversarial learning, reinforcement learning, etc.
2) Natural language processing and knowledge graph technology:
Mining and analysis of scientific literature, large-scale text pre-training, construction of domain knowledge graph, graph database, graph neural network, etc.
3) Cloud computing and technology to processing massive data:
Big data storage, high-throughput data processing, graph computing, cloud service computing.
4) Integration of biotechnology and information technology (BTIT).
5) Integration of chemical technology and information technology (CTIT).
1) Obtained a Ph.D in the past three years, excellent in character and learning.
2) Full-time post-doctoral research.
3) Have background and scientific research experience in machine learning, big data, artificial intelligence and other disciplines, and those who have engaged in interdisciplinary research are preferred.
4) Good sense of teamwork and strong independent working ability.
5) Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
6) Published more than 2 research papers in CCF Class A conferences or journals as the first author in the past three years. Outstanding research results are preferred.
1) Competitive salaries and simultaneously enjoy relevant talent policies in Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou.
2) Provide first-class experimental and scientific research conditions.
3) Talent apartment.
4) Those who participate in major research projects of HIC and have achieved significant results can receive additional funding or allowances.
5) During this time, qualified postdoctor researchers can apply for related senior professional technical positions in HIC.
6) Postdoctoral fellows with outstanding performance during the working period, if they meet the requirements, can be recommended to apply for a teacher position in Zhejiang University or a technical research and development position in HIC.
1) ‘Postdoctoral application form of ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center’
2) A list of achievements and rewards proving the applicant’s academic research ability, with supporting materials.
3) Ph.D. dissertation.
Contact: Ms. Yang
Address: ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center, Zhejiang University, No. 733, Jianshe Third Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province China
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
|Placed On:||11th September 2020|
|Expires:||11th November 2020|
Type / Role: