|Salary:||£24,871 rising to £27,116|
|Placed On:||14th September 2021|
|Closes:||29th September 2021|
Full Time, Fixed Term - Professional Ser
The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at Oxford Brookes University, led by Dr Astrid Schloerscheidt, is seeking a Partnerships and Placements Administrator, to be appointed as soon as possible.
This is a full time, 12 month fixed term appointment to provide administrative support for health and social care students’ placements, working within the Practice Education Unit (PEU), which is a small team of administrators based in the Faculty of Health & Life Sciences.
The role-holder will be expected to support academic teams to organise and manage students’ placements, working to strict deadlines and maintaining accurate records needed to support courses regulated by the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) and the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC). The work involves collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, including academics, students, University administrators and healthcare providers in the NHS and private sector.
Principal duties and responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative support for staff with student placement and professional practice responsibilities
• Planning and maintaining accurate records of student placements
• Engaging with the development of database systems to support placements activities in the faculty
• Planning placement resources on a yearly cycle
• Liaising with personnel from external bodies in relation to student placements and practice.
The successful candidate should have:
• A-levels or equivalent experience
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience of working to strict deadlines in a high-performing team
• Customer-facing experience
• Demonstrable written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative, making decisions with delegated responsibility
• Good IT skills, in particular experience of Microsoft Office spreadsheets and G Suite applications –Gmail, Docs, Sheets and Forms.
Benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University
As one of the largest employers in Oxford we pride ourselves in the great experience we offer our staff. Whatever job you are applying for, you'll be joining a friendly, professional environment where every member of staff is recognised as important to the success of Oxford Brookes University.
You will also enjoy up to 38 days annual leave, rising to 41 days (this includes 13 Bank Holidays and Concessionary Days), a generous Local Government pension scheme (14.7% Employer contribution rate), Childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and access to a variety of university facilities (NHS Dentist, Brookes Nursery, Gym and sports facilities). For more information about benefits please see the document 'All about Brookes' below.
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply For Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV
Type / Role: