Saïd Business School is recruiting for a Receptionist reporting to the Reception Manager.
The Reception team are key members of the wider Central Services department. This is a full-time role, consisting of 5 shifts per week Monday to Friday. Receptionists provide cover between 7am and 6pm, on a rotating shift basis.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for people visiting or calling Saïd Business School. It is essential the post holder projects a smart, professional image with a helpful, efficient approach when dealing with colleagues, students and visitors. Excellent administrative and IT skills and a pleasant telephone manner are essential. This is a busy and varied role which requires flexibility and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. Previous experience of working in a busy environment as part of a team will be beneficial.
Saїd Business School operates across two sites: Park End Street and Egrove Park. The post holder may occasionally be required to work at the opposite site, if required.
A few of the responsibilities:
• Greet all visitors to the building in a professional and friendly way ensuring efficiency and high standards of customer service at all times.
• Operate the visitor/contractor access card system.
• Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries efficiently, effectively, appropriately and politely.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary.
Applicants must have the Right to Work within the UK
as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK. For more information please visit: https://www.jobs.ox.ac.uk/pre-employment-checks
The closing date for applications is 12 April 2023 at 12 noon