Admissions Data Coordinator
London School of Business & Finance - LSBF
|Salary:||£20,000 to £21,000|
|Placed on:||2nd September 2016|
|Closes:||4th November 2016|
About Us: Global University Systems (GUS) is a higher education provider offering accredited academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, vocational and professional qualifications and language courses at its institutions in the UK, Germany, Canada and Singapore and through its online learning division. The company’s key brands include the London School of Business and Finance, the London College of Contemporary Arts, the London School of Trading, The Language Gallery, GISMA, The University of Law and St Patrick’s College.
The Admissions Data Coordinator will be engaged in performing a clearly defined range of administrative tasks with the established routines and procedures including regulatory compliance. The role holder will have an understanding of the student database and Student Finance England (SFE) procedures, which directly impact their work. The role holder will work closely with colleagues and respond to routine queries. The work will require arranging tasks within a daily routine such as checking student application forms received from students and/or referrals (as relevant), ensuring the response time and customer service standards are met to company regulations.
The role holder will be required to run reports from the database, which will aid senior admissions in strategic decisions. These reports will also be tied directly to reports that will be extracted from the student finance portal
Combining these reports, collating the data and presenting the data in a timely fashion will be key to the role holder.
Role holders will have detailed knowledge of the Student Finance Portal, and Student Finance England rules and regulations. Staff member will be responsible for confirming attendance and liaising with external government bodies.
The role holder will also be key in establishing the relevant data-sets that are required by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). The staff member would be expected to learn disseminate and put into practice the rules and regulations relating to the HESA datasets.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Communicate effectively with senior staff members on how the report is generated
- Find solutions to problems and issues that can occur when presenting the data or when running the reports
- Ensure that the standards of the student records are maintained well from a report perspective
- Ensure data is collected and formulated within set deadlines.
- Respond to ad-hoc data/report requests.
- Analyse and critique different sources of information to provide a coherent understanding of the data
- Prepare information in a presentable format for communication to all levels
- A level standard, Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Software packages.
- Understanding of the student database and Student Finance England (SFE) procedures.
- Systematic and precise with high attention to detail
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Strong organisation and prioritising skills.
- Able to work in busy high volume environment.
- Proven experience working towards tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Education Industry
- Experience in customer service / administrative role.
- Professional experience in administrative roles required or similar is desirable
Apply: Please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
LSBF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Share this job
Type / Role: