Zhejiang University (ZJU) is located in Hangzhou, a famous cultural city with a long history and picturesque scenery. As Asia’s leading university, ZJU has a long-standing commitment to seeking truth and pursuing innovation. The University has been deeply dedicated to nurturing high-caliber innovators and future leaders for an increasingly interconnected world, to encouraging interdisciplinary and creative research that addresses challenges the world faces today, and to translating knowledge and creativity to benefit wider communities. In 2017, while celebrating its 120th anniversary, ZJU was proudly selected for China’s “Double First-Class” Initiative. Embarking on a new journey, ZJU is keen to further open up to the world and collaborate globally for the betterment of the public welfare.
The School of Management of ZJU conducts teaching and research in two first-tier disciplines according to the disciplinary catalogue developed by the Ministry of Education. They are Management Sciences and Engineering, and Business Administration. The School has strong teaching and research capabilities in these disciplines. It is the first business school in China that has gained international accreditation (AMBA accreditation in 2006). At present, the School is accredited by three major international accreditation institutions (AMBA , EQUIS, AACSB). The School takes as its mission to cultivate the healthy power leading the future of China, and continues to make innovative and proactive moves in furthering international collaborations, conducting research, nurturing students and fulfilling social responsibilities. The School is well on its way to become a leading think tank and talent pool in China.
To achieve leapfrog development in scientific research and overall planning of talent, the School of Management, Zhejiang University warmly welcomes excellent doctors from all over the world to join our postdoctoral research team.
(1) Basic requirements
The ideal candidates would be or possess:
(2) Academic requirements
The candidates are supposed to meet the academic requirements of the School of Management, Zhejiang University
(1) The annual salary is generally not less than RMB240, 000 yuan, and the fringe benefits are subject to the relevant post-doctoral regulations of Zhejiang University.
(2) The post-doctoral research lasts from 2 to 3 years determined by the school, supervisor, and postdoctoral fellow themself according to the research projects. Postdoctoral research fellows who have been in the station for 3 years or above may apply for senior professional and technical positions.
(3) Postdoctoral research fellows can apply for various project funding during their stay.
(4) Postdoctoral research fellows with excellent performance and outstanding academic achievements can be recommended to apply for the post of teachers in the school when they leave the station.
3. Application materials
(2) Academic achievements and rewards list
(3) Supporting materials
4. Application Procedure
Please submit the application materials to Ms. Li, email@example.com with the subject “application for postdoctoral research fellows+name+name of supervisor”.
6. Information of Supervisor
Refer to the website of School of Management, Zhejiang University:
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
£26,544 + converted salary*
|Placed On:||29th April 2021|
|Expires:||28th June 2021|
Type / Role: