Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: London Shepherd’s Bush
Contract: Full-Time and Fixed Term (9months)
Supporting in the recruitment of international students and delivery of international business
You will play a key role in supporting the International Sales & Marketing Team by ensuring consistency of approach and implementation of strategy across all countries. You will be providing a range of recruitment and administrative functions to support the International Office and the development of owner international activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting International Office and other staff in the recruitment of international students and delivery of international business
- Assisting in achieving targets for international student recruitment and business
- Organising arrangements for receiving and tracking enquiries, applications, and enrolments
- Processing and responding to e-mail enquiries from inboxes
- Answering telephone enquiries and ensure all calls are logged
- Contacting current students to ensure repeat bookings/applications
- Undertaking all admissions tasks required for the processing of international student applications, providing a professional service.
- Recording and processing student applications efficiently, making offers in line with agreed criteria and managing referrals to Schools and Services where the decision cannot be made by the International Office
- Processing students’ bookings and applications on salesforce.com, UCAS and Banner accordingly
- Dealing with students face to face when required
- Organising procedures for issuing and recording visa documentation
- Inputting data and maintaining records
- Liaising with Student Services team to ensure arrangements for provision of international information within the University
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
What we’re looking for
- Collegiate/creative approach to work
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- This role will involve dealing with international students. The successful candidate will have the ability to empathise with people and relevant marketplaces within the professional services sector
- The drive and desire to move the international business forward and play an instrumental part in its development
- Clear logical thinking and good planning skills, coupled with the ability to work well as part of a team in a very collaborative environment
- Ability to work speedily and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met
- Educational industry knowledge will be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage workload
- Decision-making skills
- Proactive in suggesting ways to increase sales
- Excellent customer services skills
- Experience of working with immigration rules (desirable)
Please note, this role is hybrid with a mix of home and office working. The office base will be London Shepherd’s Bush.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.