|Salary:||£29,992 to £42,651|
|Placed On:||1st February 2023|
|Closes:||28th February 2023|
Peoples Futures Limited (a subsidiary of Coventry University) is currently recruiting to a new Assistant Teaching Fellow position in Strategy. Working in the School of Strategy and Leadership, within the Faculty of Business and Law, this role will focus on teaching delivery to support the student experience through teaching across undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The post-holder will have some insight into contemporary pedagogy in relation to the teaching of a wide range of topics in Strategy.
Assistant Teaching Fellows will support undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, curriculum development and course co-ordination, plus undertake other core activities to ensure that students have an effective learning experience. They will undertake small group teaching, marking and, depending on experience, some project supervision.
Your skills and attributes for success:
• Master’s degree in an appropriate subject is desirable OR (if from a professional practice background) a good Honours Degree and appropriate professional qualification and/or membership.
• A teaching qualification or acceptance of the requirement to acquire one if not already held.
• Evidence of supporting student success and effective teaching.
• Evidence of effective communication skills.
• An awareness of contextualised pedagogy and innovative teaching methods.
• Ability to set out and communicate key issues pertaining to contemporary challenges in Strategy.
Alongside the opportunity to work in a vibrant and varied education environment, you will also receive 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (rising to 32 days after 4 years’ service) and access to the AVIVA pension scheme alongside a variety of other benefits.
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Talent.Acquisition@coventry.ac.uk
Click to view Job Description and Person Specification
Type / Role: