|Location:||Work from home|
|Salary:||£24,285 to £27,131 per annum, Grade 5|
|Placed On:||17th March 2023|
|Closes:||21st April 2023|
Do you have an aptitude for communication and building relationships?
Would you thrive in a role where you can manage your work and time day-to-day and make the most of your solutions-focused approach?
The University of Kent hosts the Higher Education Access Tracker Service (HEAT), which provides a member-based service supporting the targeting, monitoring and evaluation of activities delivered by more than 100 providers of higher education (HE) across the country.
We are looking for a confident communicator with experience of project work to join our HEAT Service team to coordinate engagement activity with our members.
You’ll be delivering communication campaigns and webinars, developing website content and evaluating the impact of activities on member engagement, as well as assisting smaller organisations to join the Service.
The role is full-time, 35 hours per week, however we are able to consider part-time hours down to a minimum of 26.25 hours per week.
Part of the HEAT team is based at the University's Canterbury campus, however, we are a nationwide service, so full remote working is an option for this post; the main base will be discussed and agreed with the successful candidate.
As Member Engagement Coordinator you can expect to get involved in:
• coordinating and delivering communication campaigns to maximise member engagement
• convening and delivering meetings with prospective and new member organisations to provide information, advice, guidance and resources
• preparing and delivering standard and bespoke training sessions to member organisations on HEAT database functionality and wider strategic service
What you will bring to the role:
• experience of project work and of providing excellent customer service
• an ability to convey complex information effectively and to build good working relationships with a range of people with differing needs
• good organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
What we can offer you in return:
• a friendly, open and collaborative working environment and support in your development and wellbeing
• if campus-based, hybrid working options allowing a flexible blend of office and home working (to be agreed in line with business needs)
• 43 days' leave per year (personal leave, bank holidays and additional days allocated for the Christmas period, pro rata for part-time staff)
• an excellent pension scheme with generous employer contributions
• on-campus cinema/theatre, sports facilities, library, nursery and food outlets, set among green, open space overlooking the Cathedral
• study while you work discounts, cycle to work scheme, local business discounts
• on-site parking
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we would welcome your application.
Please see the links below to view the job description and to apply for this post. For questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com quoting ref CSF-661-23
Type / Role: