The Directorate of Finance and Legal Service is recruiting for a Student Funding Administrator who will be responsible for the accurate charging, collection and allocation of all home, full time, undergraduate tuition fees, working closely with the Student Loans Company.
The role involves
- Working as part of a team to administer all aspects of financial enrolment,
- Responding to queries from applicants, students, sponsors and other stakeholders by email and telephone
- Offering advice on financial implications of adjustments to study patterns
- Input of financial information and notes onto student records.
You will have
- Degree or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Data input / interpretation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interviews are expected to take place on 27th April 2023.
You will also enjoy the benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University with up to 38 days holiday, rising to 41 days holiday (this includes 13 Bank Holidays and Concessionary Days), a generous Local Government pension scheme (19.8% Employer contribution rate), cycle to work scheme and access to a variety of university facilities (NHS Dentist, Brookes Nursery, Gym and sports facilities). For more information about benefits please see the document 'All about Brookes' via 'Apply'.
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button on the Oxford Brookes vacancy page. You will be routed to this when you click on the above “Apply” button. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.