|Salary:||£29,636 to £33,331|
|Placed On:||29th November 2022|
|Closes:||14th December 2022|
Salary: £29,636 - £33,331 per annum pro rata
Closing Date: 14 December 2022
Reference Number: 016644
- ABOUT US -
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland.
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
- THE ROLE -
The post-holder will carry out research on the PROFESS 12 research project, funded by the Higher Education Academy, HEA, as part of the North South Partnership funding scheme. The post-holder will work in a research team comprising the PI from Ulster University and another PI and Research Assistant from TU Dublin.
This is a part-time position, 50% of full-time and fixed term until 10 July 2024.
- ABOUT YOU -
The postholder will be required to hold:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- BENEFITS -
- Competitive salary.
- Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance - plus, an
additional 15 days per year when the university is closed.
- Enrolment in USS pension scheme – employer contribution of 21.6%, employee
contribution of 9.8%.
- An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and
- An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity.
- Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months free gym membership at either the
Jordanstown, Coleraine, or Magee Campus).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Discounted eye tests with subsequent competitive prescription lenses and frames.
- Exposure to the very latest in cutting edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint, and Avaya, feeding your passion for IT.
- Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes.
- ATHENA SWAN STATEMENT -
The School of Engineering holds a Silver Athena SWAN Award in recognition of our commitment to advancing Gender equality. You can read more about what this means on our University website. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
To apply for the role of Research Associate, please apply via the button shown.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities. Appointment will be made on merit.
Type / Role: