|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000|
|Placed On:||7th June 2023|
|Expires:||7th August 2023|
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement.
We do this by summarising the best available evidence in plain language for busy, time-poor teachers and senior leaders, generating new evidence of ‘what works’ and what doesn’t work to improve teaching and learning and supporting teachers and senior leaders across the country to use this evidence to achieve the maximum possible benefit for children and young people.
We are currently seeking a Programme Manager to join us on a full-time basis, for a fixed term contract until December 2024.
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 27 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) and 2 festive season closure days
- Pension scheme matched with 6% employer contributions
- Flexible start and end working times
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay
- Confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with a strong track record of delivery and achievement to join our vital organisation.
As a leading third-sector organisation with aspirations of affecting national change, we will support you to enhance your professional experience and portfolio with our cutting edge projects.
As Programme Manager, you will lead the full lifecycle of projects under our school themes and priority areas.
At the preliminary stages of a project, you will develop a pipeline of strong grants, assess funding applications, co-ordinate project design and manage initial project evaluations.
As the projects develop, you will support the most promising interventions, project managing scaling up processes and the production of guidance reports, including evaluation reports and evidence reviews.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage relationships with funded organisations and support them throughout the project
- Work with co-funders to design and manage funding rounds
- Liaise with experts to co-produce actionable practitioner-facing guidance reports
To be considered as a Programme Manager, you will need:
- Experience of delivery and achievement
- The ability to manage a project and anticipate issues
- The ability to analyse and interpret education research
- The ability to contribute to the design of robust evaluations
- Strong relationship management skills
- The ability to travel occasionally to project sites
Closing date: 21st June 2023 (23:59)
First round interviews: w/c 26th June 2023
Second round interviews: w/c 3rd July 2023
Other organisations may call this role Senior Programme Supervisor, Education Research Programme Manager, Programme Co-ordinator, Programme Development Manager, or Programme Lead.
All EEF staff are subject to a Basic” level check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Webrecruit and EEF are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re passionate about improving educational outcomes as a Programme Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Type / Role: