|Salary:||£21,000 to £24,000 per annum, DQE|
|Placed On:||1st February 2023|
|Closes:||31st March 2023|
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our admissions Office to support the college admissions team.
This is a permanent full-time role. The College is long term established with commitment to academic excellence and holds HEI TEF rating.
There may be times where you are required to be in the office for more than five days per week, particularly during the busy results period in August and during open days where you will be paid for overtime. In addition to our competitive salary, you will receive 28 days statuary annual leave and a great benefits package including pension and free car parking on campus. If interested, please download our online employment application, complete and submit your application for assessment and consideration. The college is committed to providing an inclusive environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We place great value on diversity and we are seeking to increase the diversity within our community.
1) As an Admissions Officer, you will be part of a friendly team responsible for reviewing applications, planning and running selection events and making decisions consistently and fairly against pre-defined entry criteria.
2) You will often be the first point of contact for applicants, responding to admissions-related enquiries and providing high levels of customer service in a timely and professional manner.
3) Establish contact with applicants and prospective applicants via email, phone or web chat.
4) You will deal with applications from around the globe.
5) You will have extensive contact with applicants and staff at a variety of levels within the College, and external contact with other bodies such as UCAS, ECCTIS and SLC.
6) In addition to the above duties, you will have the opportunity to participate in the college open days and other external recruitment events as required.
7) You will need excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
You should possess good Academic recognisable qualification.
You should also posses advanced IT skills, including extensive experience with MS Office with proficient Excel usage.
You should also gained good transferrable experience of working with HE institutions and student management systems
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and responsible person, with the ability to work both as an effective team member and independently.DBS clearance will be required. Preference will be given to local candidates holding similar transferrable skills with other HE institutions.
Type / Role: