The Career Coach and Employer Engagement Manager will play a pivotal role in implementing a Career Development program for postgraduate students, balancing their aspirations with market needs. This role involves delivering workshops, coaching sessions, and fostering connections with employers to enhance career opportunities for our students.
- Co-design and project-manage a career and skills development program for assigned student groups.
- Deliver career skill sessions through various formats, including presentations, workshops, one-to-one coaching, and online tools.
- Assist students in defining career goals and managing their careers through one-to-one and group coaching.
- Increase job opportunities for students by delivering suitable recruitment opportunities.
- Build active and collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, including Career Development Centre colleagues, students, alumni, program offices, and senior leaders.
You should possess substantial experience in career guidance, coaching, and training, with a focus on designing and delivering engaging activities for both groups and individuals in either a Business School or employer context. You should demonstrate empathy, rapport-building skills, resilience, and strong interpersonal abilities to effectively coach individuals through career transitions, adapting your approach to diverse audience needs.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and Current Salary.
The closing date for applications is 12 January 2024 at 12.00 noon. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.