LOCATION - West Dean College of Arts and Conservation with regular travel to London Campus with hybrid working options available
RESPONSIBLE FOR Digital and Marketing team
HOURS Full time 35 hours a week
An opportunity has arisen for a marketing manager based in West Sussex promoting and developing the degree and diploma and short courses at West Dean college or Arts and Conservation.
- Alongside the head of student recruitment & external engagement, create and manage the development and delivery of a strategic marketing plan to support recruitment for the college, ensuring all activity is in line with the college’s vision and values.
- Execute, implement and monitor online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Produce a comprehensive marketing project plan for degrees and diplomas and short courses to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to deadline.
- Alongside our digital team execute strategies to maximise digital footprint and SEO
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Report on KPIs and identifying growth opportunities in the online, local and international markets.
- Analyse post campaign reports (i.e PPC report, Keywords Performance Report, GA report, CRM report) and implement recommendations.
- Work on multi marketing channel integration and improve the customer experience.
- Manage, coach and mentor your team.
- Proactively manage key relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Be aware of the undergraduate market and undertake market research and intelligence to support portfolio development.
- Conduct regular competitor reviews and make recommendations – looking at portfolios, entry requirements and marketing.
- Be aware of and informed about issues critical to branding, marketing and student recruitment in Higher Education
The successful candidate will have a strong marketing background, with substantial experience in a marketing management role with line management experience. You will be responsible for planning, executing and optimising strategic marketing campaigns that support the overall objective of increasing student recruitment.
As an employee you can expect to enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Annual leave - 25 days plus 8 bank holidays per annum
- Generous contributory pension scheme, matching from 4% to 7.5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to West Dean Gardens
- Complimentary staff access to events
- Discounts on retail goods in our two shops
- Free and discounted places on short courses at West Dean
- Free use of West Dean facilities including swimming pool, library and tennis courts
- Subsidised bed and breakfast rates
- Discounts on event hire and food and beverage charges
- Free on-site parking (Chichester)
To apply simply send your CV with a Covering letter to email@example.com via the ‘Apply’ button above
We endeavour to respond to all applicants in a timely manner. If, however, you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the need to fill this position early applications are preferable, and interviewing may commence prior to the closing date.
Candidates for this role will need to be able to demonstrate a current Right to Work in the UK.