We are looking an enthusiastic lecturer to join our Public Health, Management, and Professional Development in Health and Social Care team. We are teaching students on one on-campus and one distance learning Masters in Public Health (MPH). We also provide CPD short courses for health and social care professionals and individual public health modules in the UK, online and in Hong Kong. Many of our students are international and come from a range of clinical and non-clinical backgrounds.
Overall purpose of post:
● To deliver high-quality online public health and research methods education and to assess work at postgraduate level
● To develop the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Applicants should hold a Masters or higher in Public Health, Management in Health and Social Care, Nursing or a cognate discipline.
For this post we need the following:
● Experience in teaching at postgraduate level, particularly in areas related to public health and primary and secondary research methods
● Evidence of research methods knowledge
● Good organisational skills
● The ability to use information technology to enhance learning via distance tuition
Interviews are planned for the week commencing the 13th November 2023
As one of the largest employers in Oxford we pride ourselves in the great experience we offer our staff. You’ll be joining a friendly, professional environment where every member of staff is recognised as important to the success of Oxford Brookes University. To find out more about the benefits of working for Oxford Brookes please visit: www.brookes.ac.uk/job-vacancies/working-at-brookes.
At Oxford Brookes, inclusivity is one of our five guiding principles: we take positive steps to create an environment in which we celebrate, value and provide equal opportunity to all. We are committed to recruiting from the widest possible pool and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates who embrace our values, regardless of their background.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview any disabled applicant who meets the essential selection criteria.